Gehe zu:  
elarco
Mitglied
Mitglied

OC-Nickname: elarco

BeitragVerfasst am: 09.12.2021, 21:04    Titel:

Tibo0551 hat Folgendes geschrieben:
@ elarco

It took me some time and I did not understand how it should working.
But then, miracle! Guys like Christian, MatMurdog and Zahner told me how to setup the keyboard, which keys are not to combine and so on.

My PB went down almost 4-6 seconds. Still far away from the "Wunderfuzzis" = profi drivers

I still push (hit) the jump key too late, too early or not at all. Very Happy

But learning is fun winken Mr. Green

And my aim this year is to study the slopes and come more stronger next year back!

When it again says: HAVE FUN, not stress!! Be a part of us enthusiasts. Sick

They study I'm taking it, but I have some doubts about this track, not with all the jumps the button works, in fact looking at the best in these jumps, for example in the central part the straight, they don't use the jump button and I don't understand the because.

I also wanted to warn you that I have surpassed you.

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen elarco ist derzeit offline Spielerprofile bei SC:Special Bewerben anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
zahner_c8
eSports-Moderator & Rennleitung

OC-Nickname: zahner_c8
Island Team Iceland

BeitragVerfasst am: 09.12.2021, 21:37    Titel:

elarco hat Folgendes geschrieben:
...They study I'm taking it, but I have some doubts about this track, not with all the jumps the button works, in fact looking at the best in these jumps, for example in the central part the straight, they don't use the jump button and I don't understand the because...

I think you are talking about the long passage starting a few seconds before the 3rd split with the three big jumps.
(correct name is the "camel humps" directly after the "big wall jump". This is the right turn with a jump into the flat after the left turn after the archway.)
In general, you lose speed by pressing the jump button. However, since a skier is always slower in the air than on the snow, the loss of speed by pressing the jump button is overcompensated if the skier stays on the ground and does not take off.
In some jumps this does not work because of the high speed of the skier (your example, the camel humps) or he becomes even slower. (Sochi target jump).
After the first two jumps (without the jump button and looking carefully at where the best skiers go over it), make sure you don't take off on the following wave. Ride it with very light tippy movements in a slight left turn.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen zahner_c8 ist derzeit offline Spielerprofile bei SC:Special Bewerben anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
elarco
Mitglied
Mitglied

BeitragVerfasst am: 10.12.2021, 08:40    Titel:

zahner_c8 hat Folgendes geschrieben:
...They study I'm taking it, but I have some doubts about this track, not with all the jumps the button works, in fact looking at the best in these jumps, for example in the central part the straight, they don't use the jump button and I don't understand the because...

I think you are talking about the long passage starting a few seconds before the 3rd split with the three big jumps.
(correct name is the "camel humps" directly after the "big wall jump". This is the right turn with a jump into the flat after the left turn after the archway.)
In general, you lose speed by pressing the jump button. However, since a skier is always slower in the air than on the snow, the loss of speed by pressing the jump button is overcompensated if the skier stays on the ground and does not take off.
In some jumps this does not work because of the high speed of the skier (your example, the camel humps) or he becomes even slower. (Sochi target jump).

Thanks in fact you are right, I had not considered this aspect

After the first two jumps (without the jump button and looking carefully at where the best skiers go over it), make sure you don't take off on the following wave. Ride it with very light tippy movements in a slight left turn.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

I think you are referring to the beginning of the descent, in fact by removing the jumps in speed mentioned above and obviously those at the end of the track, there are other jumps in which the jump button is irrelevant: at the beginning the jump after the 90 degree bend , the big jump after the first straight before the big S

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen elarco ist derzeit offline Spielerprofile bei SC:Special Bewerben anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
zahner_c8

Island Team Iceland

BeitragVerfasst am: 10.12.2021, 18:39    Titel:

I think you are referring to the beginning of the descent, in fact by removing the jumps in speed mentioned above and obviously those at the end of the track, there are other jumps in which the jump button is irrelevant: at the beginning the jump after the 90 degree bend , the big jump after the first straight before the big S

these two jumps are not pressed either, you are right, as well as the two jumps in the final sector.
And in snow, the wave just before the first intermediate time is not pressed either. Wink

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen zahner_c8 ist derzeit offline Spielerprofile bei SC:Special Bewerben anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
elarco
Mitglied
Mitglied

BeitragVerfasst am: 10.12.2021, 20:53    Titel:

these two jumps are not pressed either, you are right, as well as the two jumps in the final sector.
And in snow, the wave just before the first intermediate time is not pressed either. Wink

So ultimately when should the jump key be pressed?

zahner_c8

Island Team Iceland

BeitragVerfasst am: 10.12.2021, 21:53    Titel:

So ultimately when should the jump key be pressed?

...ok, but I can't understand when pressing the button skips, I waded several times in slow motion the descent of the best one and I try to do the same by pressing the button in different points, but the result is disappointing...

When you study the best ones in the video and remember the time, the place where the jump is pressed, don't forget that during the time to press the jump button your rider is moving forward.
If you press the jump button at the exact spot as the rider in the video, it could only work if he was standing at that spot.
This is not the case, so always press the jump button a bit before the spot you saw in the video, about 3-4 metres.
It's a bit of trial and error but it always works.
Happy work

Wink as I told you it depends

elarco
Mitglied
Mitglied

BeitragVerfasst am: 11.12.2021, 12:19    Titel:

Wink as I told you it depends

You did not understand, I meant in which points of the track the jump button should be used and I also add in which points it is used as a forcer of the curve, such as, for example after the big jump

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen Gehe zu Seite Zurück 1, 2, 3

Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht teilnehmen.
Du kannst dich in diesem Forum bei Benutzern nicht bedanken.
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht hochladen.
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht herunterladen.

Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Aktuelles Datum und Uhrzeit: 26.01.2022, 13:06
Valid HTML 4.01 Transitional
Valid CSS!
Software based on work from the phpBB-Group  •  Deutsche Übersetzung von phpBB.de

netcup - Internetdienstleistungen

[ happytec.at | forum.happytec.at | blog.happytec.at | esports.happytec.at ]